Friday, May 24, 2013

Saluda Stone Soup Welcomes
Stephen Paddock Our Ministerial Intern
Sunday Noon Potluck
Following our 11a.m. worship service, we will take part in the "Welcome Stephen Potluck"
Come join us as we gather people from both worship times.
Breaking bread together as community doesn't just point to some other meaning or significance. It is the thing.
I would also like to check in with you on how you are doing and the state of your spiritual life. I'll start by chatting individually (in person or by phone) with our Affirmation Class youth. Then if you are on the email list and I have a number for you, I would love to talk with you too. If you haven't heard from me by Sunday evening, call me or email me how to get in touch with you.
Peace,
Rob
Remember Stone soup at noon, not 4 this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment