Saturday, January 25, 2014

The Missional Neighborhood


This Sunday we'll study some issues of being a Missional Neighborhood and have Game Night.
We'll meet at 4 and be through by 5:30. We won't have a full meal. Just bring any snacks you want to share while we play board games across the generations.

In a blog on the Missional Wisdom website Clay Horton wrote this: "Living intentionally in a neighborhood changed the way I understand mission and evangelism. Mission and evangelism simply became a part of my lifestyle, not something from a committee at a church. Not only did I pray for my neighbors daily, but I had the opportunity to form genuine relationships with the people in my cul-de-sac. Taking my dog on a walk or even checking my mail became opportunities to share the love of Christ."

We'll talk about Jesus' neighborhood mission in Matthew 4:12-23.

No comments:

Post a Comment